We’re THRILLED to announce that GSF is offering single-day mini-camps throughout summer 2017 at our beautiful 1.5 acre garden at 24th Street Elementary School! Help your children unplug and have fun as they reconnect to nature and themselves.
Single Day Camps offer the same great camp experience as our Week-Long camps with more flexibility to accommodate your busy summer schedules! Each Single Day Mini-Camp session features new and exciting activities and recipes related to a unique theme. Each session includes a science activity, an arts & craft project, a cooking class, and a variety of fun gardening games.
Campers will gain cooking and gardening skills, new friends, an appreciation of nature, and a newfound understanding of where their food comes from. Our cooking classes are designed to instruct, motivate, and empower campers while our interactive science activities will spark their curiosity and inspire investigation.
City Seedlings Single Day Mini-Camp Dates
- Critter Week : Wed, July 12th (9am-3pm)
- Plant Power : Wed, July 19th (9am-3pm)
- All about Butterflies : Wed, July 26th (9am-3pm)
- Fun with Fruit : Wed, August 2nd (9am-3pm)
Single Day Camp Details
- WHO: Children ages 4-13 (Maximum Capacity – 12 campers per session)
- WHERE: 24th Street Elementary School at 2055 W 24th St. Los Angeles, CA 90018
- TIMES: Drop off is at 9am. Pick up is at 3pm.
- FOOD: Lunch and snacks provided
- COST: $75.00 per day, or 3 days for $200
- HOW TO REGISTER : contact Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org